ART OF SOUTHEAST ASIA

 This is what I made for this performance task project, I made GLUE BATIK. glue batik is originated in Indonesia. Batik has many kinds of design process and batik designs.

                                           

                             In the first clip I sketch an outline for the glue.




      In the second clip I already outlined the pencil sketch and wait for it to dry.



  In the third clip I started painting the cloth and wait for it to dry.

 




After painting I let it sit for 1-2 hours and I did use glue gun so I need to blow dryer it again so the glue will take off easy.



Here is my output :))


Im still happy for the output even though it's a little messy but I know that I did my best in this output hope you enjoy reading and watching the clips :)) Thank youu!!

Comments

Popular Posts