Ruellia Tuberosa

Raw Photo

Our picture is about a Ruellia Tuberosa, is also known as sheep potato, minnieroot, fever root, snapdragon root, and sheep potato. Although many countries in tropical South and Southeast Asia have accepted it as a naturalized species, its native range is in Central America.

It is take next to the canteen. This flower particularly attracted my attention because of its vivid color and the way it almost look like an ombre blossom, with light purple on the surface and a dark purple interior. 

Process of editing:

    If you're interested in the specifics of how I modified the light, Adobe Lightroom was the tool we utilized. I increased the exposure to 0.25, the contrast to 23, the higlights to negative 33, the shadows to negative 37, and the whites to negative 21. I also added color. The tempreature is now 6 percent, the tint is negative 9 percent, the vibrance is 12 percent, and the saturation is negative 3 percent. The color is not as pale since I added some of them, so that's why. I applied effects, beginning with texture, positive 30. As a result, the leaves and flower's texture are quite noticeable. I also added clarity in 14 and vignette by solely using negative angles; the vignette's roundness is 77. I then added highlights in 16. In the image, I also made a few little sharpening adjustments.

Final Photo 


Tada! The new image is seen here. It boasts more vivid colors and striking details. There are numerous differences between the raw and finished versions.














Reference:

Comments

Popular Posts