Sinulog 2020


Image result for sinulog sa act"
This day was the Opening of the Sinulog sa ACT.This is the memorable day at the ACT because last year's Opening was only the SHS students celebrate the opening, while this year was the whole students at the ACT campus celebrated the opening.The sinulog queens danced gracefully to attract the audience.After all the happenings later this afternoon we started practicing  our dance for Family day.We had fun this Opening of Sinulog because we don’t have much classes and shouting because of the beautiful reigning queens.

This was the best day of my life because this was my first time going into a Sinulog parade.This day is very hot and crowded place.I am very glad to see the artists in a float.Even though I have toothache i still went out and enjoy the Sinulog.I really enjoy the Sinulog this year because the artist are very pretty and kind,I was so excited  because i can see the artist in person.The parade queens were really precious and beautiful because of their gown and make ups.Now I experience this Sinulog parade i am very happy even though its very hot and crowded, I still enjoyed it.


Comments

Popular Posts